I’m all ready with my outfit for Sunday’s Cape Cod Marathon!
What I’m wearing:
- Mizuno Wave Rider 16s
- The Wright Sock vs. Injinji socks, game time decision!
- Zensah compression sleeves
- City Sports tank and shorts
- EMS sports bra
- Bani Bands headband
- Fitletic Ultimate II belt with hydration
- Honeystinger gummy chews
- Energybits algae nutrition
- Road ID personalized bracelet
- Garmin Forerunner 210 watch
- Native sunglasses… if I can find them
…and my first-ever marathon bib number!
What I’m packing:
- Extra socks, different style shirt, hair ties, more snacks and liquids that my parents and husband will carry along the course
- Added layers I’m willing to lose/donate
- Body Glide
- Yurbuds headphones
- Full-length ProCompression socks for recovery
- YesTo cucumber travel towelettes
…and a whole change of cotton cozy softness and flip flops to slip into after!
Am I missing anything?